25 Magazine - Issue 14
Issue 14 of 25, a quarterly publication of the SCA, gives voice to the specialty coffee community around the globe. Featured in this issue:
- Beyond Recovery
- Hanging in the Balance: Zimbabwe's Precarious Coffee Recovery | Ray Mwareya and Nyasha Bhobo
- A Snapshot in Time: Contextualizing the Community Impact Surveys | Katie von der Lieth
- Profit Sharing: Towards a Just and Stable Future for Coffee Growers | Dr. Janina Grabs and Dr. Elizabeth A. Bennett
- COVID-19 Could Not Stop the Premiumization of Coffee | Jim Watson, Stacie Wan, Sudip Sinha, and Guilherme Morya
- The Limits of "Empowerment": Towards Justice and Accompaniment | Erika Koss
- A Vibrant Developing Scene: Jack Mockford Explores Leicester
Support our mission by joining the SCA, a nonprofit trade association, and receive a complimentary subscription to the print version of 25 as a part of your membership: sca.coffee/join.
Already an SCA Member? Claim your complimentary subscription of 25's print edition at sca.coffee/signmeup.