25 Magazine - Issue 6
Issue 6 of 25, SCA’s Magazine, gives voice to the specialty coffee community around the globe. Featured in this issue:
- Celebrating Erna Knutsen’s Specialty Coffee by Paul Stack
- Baristas: Coffee Culture’s Ambassadors by Elizabeth Doerr
- Creating Financial Sustainability in Coffee Farming by Hortensia Solis
- The Impact of Mucilage Removers on Coffee Sustainability and Quality by Carlos Henrique Jorge Brando
- Reinventing Yourself Through Coffee by María Esther López-Thome
- Benchmarking Your Business by Heather Ward
- SCAE Celebrates 20 Years by Mick Wheeler
- In Memoriam: Erna Knutsen
- Subverting Expectations in Palazzolo Acreide by Jenn Rugolo
Support our mission by joining SCA, a nonprofit trade association, and receive a complimentary subscription to the print version of 25 as a part of your membership: sca.coffee/join.
Already an SCA member? Claim your complimentary subscription of 25 Magazine’s print edition at sca.coffee/signmeup.